Famiglia is an Italian restaurant in the Greenville, NC area. We serve fresh, tasty dishes and a variety of pasta. We have compiled below a list and brief description of the kinds of pasta we serve:
- Spaghetti- the most popular type of pasta, Spaghetti pairs famously with tomato sauce, but also tastes great in salads and casseroles.
- Fettucine- this is a thick, flat string-like pasta. It is most commonly served with alfredo sauce, but it also tastes great with a variety of other sauces.
- Linguini– this pasta is in between spaghetti and fettuccine in its width. Linguini means “little tongues” in Italian.
- Ziti– this is a longer, thinner tubular shaped pasta than Penne.
- Farfalle- these are also known as bowtie pasta because of their shape. Farfalle goes great with a variety of sauces, salads, and soups.
- Penne- this pasta is a tubular shape and works well with almost any type of sauce. It also comes in the varieties of Penne Mostaccioli and Penne Rigate.
For all of your pasta cravings, come visit us at Famiglia. For more info on pasta shapes and types, visit Pasta Fits.