Working in wedding catering all over Greenville and Pitt County, NC, we work with couples year long to help them create the best reception experience possible. After you’ve set your wedding date, finding a place to hold your reception and speaking to a caterer should be your priority. In fact, many venues are booked over a year in advance. That being said, before you meet your caterer, you should have a list of questions prepared. With that in mind, here are 20 questions to keep on hand:
- What are the menu possibilities?
- Does wine come with this menu? Does wine come with an extra fee?
- What is the minimum that has to be spent?
- What is your policy on cancellations?
- What is your desired payment schedule?
- How many appetizers are you preparing per guest?
- What styles of catering do you offer?
- Do I need to find servers or do you provide them?
- Is there a cake cutting fee?
- What additional fees should we anticipate being added onto the bill?
- When do you need the final guest headcount by?
- Will you be providing all the napkins, tablecloths, tables, chairs, plates, silverware and glasses?
- What is your typical reception like? How does it flow?
- When do you need the meal selections to be complete?
- What deposit do we need to put down?
- Can you provide vegetarian or kosher meals if necessary? Can you handle all other special dietary requests?
- Do you have kid-friendly meal options?
- Are your evening prices different than your daytime prices?
- Who will be my point of contact?
- How far in advance of the event do need the venue for set-up?
Need More Wedding Catering Help in Greenville, NC?
Now that you have all those questions on hand, you’re ready to begin the look for a caterer whose strengths mesh with your wedding plans. Of course, we expect you to look at a variety of caterers before you make your final choice, but we definitely recommend you seek the help of Famiglia Italian American Restaurant. If Italian food is what you crave for your reception, trust our staff to make it a great experience.
Of course, those are just a couple things to account for when it comes to planning catering in Pitt County. Whether you need wedding catering in Greenville, NC or food for any other type of event, Famiglia will custom cater your next event! We will even bring the Chef if needed! If you’re interested in catering, call us at 252-477-4883 or fill out our contact form.